- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Reserving marinade, drain and chop artichokes.
- Sauté onions in 1 to 2 Tbsp reserved marinade until softened, but not browned.
- In a mixing bowl combine chiles with mayonnaise. Blend in plain and marinated artichokes and onions. Fold in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread in greased ovenproof serving dish. Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over top and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips. This can be made ahead and refrigerated.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like