- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Artichoke Monterey Dip Ingredients:
- For Pita Chips: Heat oven to 375° F.
- Combine melted butter and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Brush both sides of each pita with butter mixture; Cut each pita into wedges and place them so they are not touching on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes; turn each wedge over and continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until pita wedges are golden brown and crisp.
- For Artichoke Monterey Dip: Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic salt and hot sauce in medium bowl, mixing well. Stir in 2 cups cheese and the drained and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Spread mixture into ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Sprinkle with tomato, green onions and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pita chips.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like