- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Boil artichoke and spinach for 10 minutes.
- Drain. Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and artichoke, stir well.
- Add Parmesan, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips or toast.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like