- Serves: 60
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 2 Tbsp of the oil, and chop fine. Heat the 2 Tbsp reserved oil in a small heavy skillet over moderate heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until soft - about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Stir in breadcrumbs, seasonings, cheese, artichokes and cooled skillet mixture. Pour into a greased 8x8" baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes, then cut into 1" squares. Will keep, tightly covered and refrigerated for 2 days.
- Can be wrapped in heavy duty foil, labeled and frozen for up to 1 month. Serve warm or at room temp.
You may also like