- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, spinach, water chestnuts, artichokes, garlic and salt.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake 350° F for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or toasted pita bread.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like