- Serves: 12 to 16
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 375° F In a large skillet sauté onion, red pepper and garlic in 1 Tbsp butter over medium heat,, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened. Melt remaining 3 Tbsp butter in large saucepan; stir in flour. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Stir in milk. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted. Stir in the onion/pepper mixture, 1/4 cup parsley, mayonnaise, lemon juice, artichoke hearts, lemon peel and pepper. Spoon vegetable and cheese mixture into shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parsley and serve with crackers or toast points.
You may also like