- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, artichoke hearts, chopped green chillies, and garlicup Spoon into 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle onion and tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or pita bread wedges.
Servings: 2 1/2 cups
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like