- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Boil spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander when done.
- Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave for 1 minute, or use saucepan to heat over medium heat until just hot.
- Add spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese mixture and stir well. Stir in Parmesan, pepper flakes, salt, garlic powder and pepper, combining well.
- Serve hot with crackers or toasted bread for dipping.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like