- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- For dipping: Boiled peeled shrimp, steamed small red-skinned potatoes, onion and herb focaccia cut in bite-size pieces
- In a medium-size bowl toss the cheese with the cornstarch.
- In a medium-size heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the shiitake mushrooms and shallots; cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and continue cooking 3 minutes. Stir in the wine, broth and lemon juice. Heat until just barely simmering. Add the cheese, a handful at a time, stirring until the cheese is melted before adding more. When all the cheese has been added, stir in the thyme, chives, salt and pepper.
- Transfer fondue to an enamel or ceramic fondue pot and keep warm over a fondue burner. Serve immediately with shrimp, potatoes and focaccia.
You may also like