- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts. Preheat broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise,cheese, chiles, spinach, and artichoke hearts. Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Place 6 inches under broiler and cook until lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
- Serve with tortilla chips or large corn chips.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like