- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cook and drain spinach; set aside.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté onion in olive oil until clear and tender; add to spinach.
- Stir together milk and cream cheese in large pot over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add spinach mixture and both cheeses.
- Mix until well blended.
- Place mixture into a casserole.
- Dip may be refrigerated and reheated in microwave.
- Serve dip with tostado chips, salsa, and sour cream if desired.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like