- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 1-quart shallow glass baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place spinach in 2-quart microwavable casserole; add 1/4 cup water. Cover; microwave on High 2 minutes. Drain well, pressing spinach with paper towels to remove excess liquid. Chop spinach.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with spoon until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, 3 Tbsp of the Parmesan cheese, the milk, garlic and basil until well blended. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Tbsp cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with baguette slices or raw vegetables.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like