- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In food processor finely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients except the bread crumbs.
- Pulse until chopped and mixed. Spoon the mixture into a coated 1 quart casserole.
- Top with the bread crumbs. Bake until golden and bubbly, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with pita crisps.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like