- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Rinse & drain beans. Place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients except tomato sauce. Mix well cover & place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- TO COOK: Transfer bean mixture to a large oven proof pot. Add tomato sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover & simmer 45 min stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Place pot in oven and bake 4 hours covered.
- Check beans every half hour or so adding water and stirring as needed.
- When beans are done to your likeness remove from oven and serve.
Source: Barbara Heller
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Date: May 11, 1999
You may also like