- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Make rice: Boil 2 cups water (salted if you like). Add 1 cup long grain white rice. Return to boil, reduce heat to med.low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. (If done before beans, just turn it off and let sit covered.)
- Cut up bell pepper, onion and tomato into chunks. Slice wieners.
- Dump all this and beans in a medium pot or pan and stir together, adding black pepper and/or liquid smoke. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until rice is done.
- Serve beans over rice (with Tabasco sauce! Yum!)
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Date: Feb 9, 1999
You may also like