- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cook the rice (adding saffron if desired). Being Southern, I usually cooking it about 30 minutes to get it good and sticky!
- In another pot, cook the black beans, adding Tony Chachere's, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Serve in large bowls - rice, topped with black beans, topped with a "nest" of salsa and chives.
- This is my favorite quick and easy recipe, bar none.
Source: Trish Rucker
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Date: Sep 7, 1994
You may also like