- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- If using uncooked rice, start it cooking.
- Rinse canned beans thoroughly in a colander. In a large nonstick frying pan add salsa, garlic, onions, and cumin. sauté until onions are limp. Add tomato sauce and tabasco sauce, and simmer.
- If using cooked rice, reheat it now.
- Five minutes before the rice is ready, stir the beans in gently and simmer until well heated.
- Serve beans over rice.
Source: Lynda Korsan
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Date: Aug 23, 1994
You may also like