- Serves: 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Toss steak with flour to coat; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine whole tomatoes, bay leaf, soup mix and red wine. Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
- Add steak and carrots. Heat, covered, on LOW for 1 hour. Add mushrooms and heat, covered, on LOW for an additional 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain, cover and keep warm.
- Remove bay leaf; serve over cooked noodles.
You may also like