- Serves: 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a Dutch oven or deep baking dish, toss steak with flour. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Add carrots, tomatoes, wine, soup mix and bay leaf.
- Bake, covered with ovenproof lid or aluminum foil, for 1 1/2 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Add mushrooms and bake, covered, for an additional 10 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- Serve beef over noodles.
You may also like