- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sprinkle meat with pepper and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Cook onion and garlic in butter until brown and tender.
- Remove onion and garlic - save for later.
- Coat strips of meat with flour. Brown in butter-add more butter as needed.
- Wine mixed with water and ketchup is added to meat. Then cooked onions and garlic are added to meat.
- A little more water or wine may be added if gravy is too thick. Simmer 1-2 hours. Salt to taste.
- Serve with rice and sour cream. Do Not Boil Wine, just simmer. (For extra special occasion, sirloin may be substituted for round steak.)
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like