- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205°C).
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook until lightly browned. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Remove skillet from heat. Add stuffing; stir to coat with cream cheese.
- Combine beef stroganoff and mushrooms in a large oven-safe skillet. Cover; cook over high for heat 3 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with stuffing.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until stuffing is lightly browned.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like