- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine water and rice, cover, and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Continue cooking during meat preparation or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine meat with oil and toss to evenly coat. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Remove meat from bowl and set aside. Add mushrooms and onion. Cover and microwave until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine water and flour; stir into mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with dry mustard, salt and pepper. Microwave, uncovered, to boiling, about 30 seconds; then microwave until thick, about 1 minute.
- Stir in meat, then sour cream. Microwave, uncovered, until hot, about 1 minute. Serve over rice.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like