- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Trim and slice round steak into thin strips.
- In a large skillet melt 2 Tbsp butter. sauté chopped onions until soft then add the round steak,brown for about 5 minutes, remove and keep warm.
- Add 1 Tbsp butter and sauté sliced mushrooms to skillet. Stir in tomato paste, 2 Tbsp water, and basil. Return the meat mixture to the skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, mix cornstarch with yogurt and cook over medium heat until thickened. Add to the meat mixture and heat through. Thin with 1/4 cup water, if needed. Serve over the cooked noodles.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like