- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Trim fat from meat. Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips. (Partially freezing the meat makes it easier to slice thin.)
- In a large skillet cook and stir the meat in butter until meat is brown. Remove meat from skillet; set aside.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to skillet. cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in the water, pasta, beef base or granules and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. cover and simmer about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream or yogurt and flour, Stir sour cream mixture and parsley into the pasta mixture. Return meat strips to the skillet. Cook until bubbly, stirring gently. Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like