- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Blue Cheese Topping: Ingredients:
- Rub beef steaks with garlic; set aside.
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3-inches from heat. Broil 13 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- One to two minutes before steaks are done, top evenly with topping.
- Season with salt; sprinkle with parsley.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like