- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery and mushrooms and sauté for 10 minutes or until tender; let cool.
- Combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir in the vegetable mixture; toss gently.
- Slice roast three-quarters of the way through to form a pocket. Spoon stuffing into the pocket and secure with toothpicks. Place in a roasting pan. Arrange strips of bacon diagonally on top.
- Roast 1 hour, or until cooked to your preference. Serve hot.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like