- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a heavy skillet, roast green chili peppers until browned, but not burned. Place in cold water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
- Roast garlic cloves in oven for about 15 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven ; cool, peel, and chop. Combine chilies, garlic, oregano, cumin, and beef broth. Process until smooth then strain through a medium sieve.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 Tbsp oil. When hot, add the chili puree, reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until thickened, about 15 minutes. Add beef broth and cook for 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Brush over beef sirloin roast and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until meat reaches a temperature 140° F for medium done. Brush often with 1 1/2 tsp oil. Reheat the sauce and serve over the sliced meat.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like