- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Rub a beef tenderloin roast with olive oil and season with cayenne pepper, salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Grill over hot coals for 20 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet and sauté chopped onion and crushed garlic cloves until soft. Add half-and-half and cook until thickened. Stir in prepared brown mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to the package directions; drain and toss with butter and parsley.
- Slice beef and serve with mustard sauce on top of noodles.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like