- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat 425° F.
- Combine Italian seasoning and black pepper. Press evenly onto all sides of roast.
- Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer so bulb is centered in thickest part. Do not add water or cover.
- Roast approximately 45 to 50 minutes for medium-rare or medium doneness.
- Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 140° F for medium-rare, 150° F for medium.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Carve roast into slices, season with salt as desired.
Servings: 8 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like