- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix mustard, maple syrup, garlic, shallot, rosemary and thyme. Spread evenly over entire surface of tenderloin.
- Roll beef in the pecans, pressing firmly to cover tenderloin with nuts.
- Roast 45 to 60 minutes on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Remove when meat thermometer inserted in center reads 140° F for medium-rare, 150° F for medium. Allow roast to stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- While roast is cooking, blend cranberries, juice and sugar in food processor for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Transfer to a sauté pan and add roasted red peppers, jalapeño, cilantro, lime zest and orange zest. Stir to mix.
- Allow sauce to stand for at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Warm sauce over low heat before serving. Do not boil. Add salt to taste.
- Carve tenderloin into 1/2-inch thick slices and serve with cranberry-jalapeño sauce.
Servings: 6 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like