- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 425° F. Combine seasoning ingredients; press evenly onto all surfaces of beef roast.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so it is centered in thickest part of beef, not resting in fat. Do not add water or cover. Roast in 425° F oven 50 to 60 minutes for medium rare; 60 to 70 minutes for medium doneness.
- Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 135° F for medium rare; 150° F for medium. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. (Temperature will continue to rise about 10° F to reach 145° F for medium rare; 160° F for medium.)
- Carve roast into thick slices; season with salt, as desired.
Servings: 8 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like