- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and next 4 ingredients; sauté until tender.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with pepper; set aside.
- Coat a large, heavy skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot. Add steaks, and cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a towel (keep remaining phyllo covered); brush with melted butter. Fold phyllo in half lengthwise; place a steak 3-inches from the end. Spoon 2 Tbsp zucchini mixture on steak, and fold narrow end of phyllo over stuffing. Fold sides of pastry over steak, and roll up. Place a second sheet of phyllo on a towel; cut it into a 12-inch square, and brush with melted butter. Place wrapped steak, stuffing side up, in center of phyllo square. Bring ends to the middle, gently pressing together in center, and pull ends up and out to resemble a package. Brush each bundle with melted butter. Repeat with remaining steaks.
- Bake at 400° F for 15 minutes for rare, 17 minutes for medium rare, or 20 minutes for medium.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like