- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Trim fat from steaks. Rub both sides of steaks with pepper and salt.
- In a large skillet heat 1 Tbsp of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the steaks and cook to desired doneness, turning once. (Allow 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare or 12 to 14 minutes for medium).
- Meanwhile, for relish, in a small mixing bowl combine the remaining olive oil, Italian parsley, cornichons or sweet pickles, capers, green onion, and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
- To serve, transfer steaks to a cutting board. Cut into thin slices. Arrange the arugula and/or mixed greens on dinner plates. Top with the steak slices, then spoon the relish over steak and arugula.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like