- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place lobster tails in boiling water to cover; return to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well; carefully remove lobster meat from shells. Cut lobster meat in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Slice the tenderloin lengthwise to, but not all the way through, the center, leaving one long side connected. Place reserved lobster, end to end, inside tenderloin.
- Combine 1 Tbsp melted butter and lemon juice; drizzle over lobster. Fold top side of tenderloin over lobster, and tie securely with heavy string at 2-inch intervals. Place tenderloin, seam side down, on a rack in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 425° F oven for 45 minutes. Cut strings, and remove from tenderloin.
- Meanwhile, partially cook bacon until almost crisp.
- Arrange bacon slices in a crisscross pattern over tenderloin; secure at ends with wooden picks. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp and thermometer registers 140° F for rare, 150° F for medium-rare, or 160° F for medium. Remove wooden picks.
- While tenderloin is baking, sauté green onions in 1/2 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in wine, garlic powder, and season to taste with salt and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated. Serve the tenderloin with the sauce.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like