- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Combine onions, garlic, thyme, oil, parsley, lemon peel and bay leaf. Pour over meat; turn meat to coat thoroughly. Marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove meat from marinade; strain liquid and set aside. Brown bacon in a skillet over medium heat; add strained marinade solids.
- Toss meat with flour; add to bacon mixture. Stir in marinade juices and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours, or until meat is tender. Add sliced mushrooms during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve over prepared noodles.
Servings: 6 to 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like