- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place brisket, fat side up, in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion and celery.
- Stir together tomato paste, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over beef.
- Bake brisket at 325° F (160*C) for 1 hour. Cover and bake 2 more hours, basting with pan juices occasionally. Add coffee; cover and bake 2 more hours, checking every 30 minutes for dryness. Add 1/4 cup water, if necessary.
- Remove brisket from pan; let stand 20 minutes. Cut brisket across grain into thin slices using a sharp knife.
- Strain pan drippings, and serve with sliced brisket.
Servings: 6 to 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like