- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place brisket in heavy duty aluminum foil and sprinkle with 2 Tbsp liquid smoke. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day open the foil, sprinkle on the chopped onions, garlic and pepper.
- Rewrap and place in baking pan. Bake at 325° F for 4-5 hours, until tender when pierced with a knife.
- Combine the remaining tsp liquid smoke, ketchup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, celery seeds and margarine.
- Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes. Stir occasionally. Slice the brisket thinly.
- Rewrap with the onions and sauce. Bake at 350° F 30 minutes more.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like