- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix together liquid smoke, garlic salt, celery seed, and worcestershire sauce.
- Spread over both sides of brisket and refrigerate overnight.
- Before baking, season brisket with salt and pepper. Bake covered at 300° F for 5 hours.
- Baste occasionally. During last hour of baking add 1 cup barbecue sauce. Cool for 45 minutes to an hour before slicing. Cut across grain.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like