- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F (150°C).
- Season meat with salt and pepper and place in a 9x13-inch pan; cover with onion. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce, sugar, garlic and beer; pour mixture over meat. Cover with foil and bake for 4 hours.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 35 to 40 minutes. Remove meat from pan; let cool. Slice meat cross-grain.
- Make gravy. With an immersion blender or a blender, blend all liquid from the pan. Cook and stir until thick. Return sliced meat to baking dish and reheat. Serve with gravy.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like