- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Press pepper evenly into surface of brisket. Place brisket in plastic bag or a 13 x 9-inch utility dish.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, catsup, garlic and paprika; pour over brisket, turning to coat. Tie bag securely or cover dish and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours or overnight, if desired.
- Remove brisket from marinade; reserve marinade. Place brisket in center of oblong piece of heavy duty aluminum foil (large enough to allow for folding at top and sides), turning up edges.
- Place in shallow roasting pan. Pour reserved marinade over brisket. Bring two sides of foil together above brisket; fold down several times, allowing for heat circulation and expansion.
- Fold short ends up and over and crimp to seal. Bake at 325° F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until brisket is tender.
- Carve brisket across the grain into thin slices.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like