- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Remove any excess fat from brisket.
- In a pressure cooker, bring brisket, water and seasonings to 15 lbs pressure and cook for 30 to 40 minutes. Reduce pressure under cold water. Open cooker, and add vegetables. Cover, then bring to 15 lbs pressure and cook 5 minutes; reduce pressure again.
- Remove meat, and slice thinly on the diagonal.
- Serve with green beans and potatoes drenched with cooking liquid. Do not thicken the natural gravy.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like