- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Combine chili sauce, Coke and soup mix.
- Place brisket in a foil-lined baking pan. Pour sauce mixture over brisket and cover with another sheet of foil sealing edges.
- Bake at 300° F for 3 to 3 1/2 hours until tender.
- Carve brisket against the grain and serve the pan juices as a sauce.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like