- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat Dutch oven over medium fire.
- Blend flour, apple juice and water. Pour into a large oven bag.
- Season brisket with pumpkin pie spice. Place fruit on top of the brisket in the oven bag. Close bag with nylon tie, then cut 6 slits in top. Tuck ends. Bake 3 hours or until brisket is tender.
- Let sit in oven bag 5 minutes. Remove brisket, then slice.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like