- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sift together the first 5 ingredients.
- Cut butter into dry ingredients, then add the Cheddar cheese, black pepper and buttermilk.
- Mix together and then roll out. Cut into biscuits and bake in a 325° F oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve 2 per person with a thin slice of Smithfield Ham and the honey-sweetened mustard of your choice.
Source: Augusta Grill
You may also like