- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Into a bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Blend in butter into flour with pastry cutter until mixture resembles meal.
- Stir in bacon and cheese. Add buttermilk and stir until mixture just forms a dough. Gather dough into a ball and on a lightly floured surface knead gently 8 times. Pat out dough into a 6x5-inch rectangle. Cut dough into 9 rectangles and arrange about 1-inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits in middle of oven 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Servings: 9 biscuits
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like