- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 Tbsp bacon drippings. Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Crumble bacon; stir into flour mixture with caraway seeds.
- Stir in milk and the reserved bacon drippings just until mixture holds together. Knead on lightly floured surface 6-8 turns; roll to 1/2" thickness. Cut with 2" biscuit cutter.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet 12-14 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like