- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, soda (if needed) into medium sized bowl.
- Cut in crisco using fork or knife.
- Stir in milk (buttermilk).
- Knead on lightly floured surface.
- Roll to desired thickness and cut with biscuit cutter.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 450° F for 15 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like