- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Brown the ground beef with the onions and green peppers.
- Remove from heat and add the Salad dressing, Catsup, Salt & Pepper, Celery Salt, and Relish. Mix the Bisquick and Milk.
- Roll or pat into a 12x18-inch rectangle.
- Spread the beef evenly down the center and fold in each side sealing it together on the ends and in the middle.Bake at 425° F for 15 minutes.Serve with Cream of Mushroom Soup prepared with Milk as a sauce.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like