- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes in a large plastic bag, add cornstarch and salt, seal top of bag and shake vigorously. Spread coated potatoes on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Form ground beef into 2-inch balls. Place a sheet of waxed paper on working surface and arrange meat balls. Lay another sheet of waxed paper over the meatballs and press to flatten.
- Place mini-burgers in a preheated skillet and sprinkle with onion salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, and turn.
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Remove from oven, let cool down before cutting them in half. Place a hamburger in each biscuit, serve with French fries and condiments.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like