- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Stir ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn onto surface generously sprinkled with Bisquick. Knead 10 times. Roll 1/2-inch thick. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch cutter. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- To make drop biscuits, do not knead dough. Drop by spoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- For Cheese-Garlic Biscuits, decrease flour to 2 cups and add 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet, and bake as above.
- Mix 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted, and 1/8 tsp garlic powder. Brush over warm biscuits.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like